Saturday, November 12, 2005

Salmon with Dill Cream

We have some visitors for the weekend (Lori and Tom) so I'm showing off a little, naturally. Did the (see below) frittata for breakfast, nothing fancy for lunch (my wife and Lori were out shopping, Tom and I had BLT's) and for dinner, Salmon with dill cream, over grilled asparagus and mushroom risotto, with dill-parsley olive oil, and spicy corn on the side. I'd say it was all really good...lot of effort but the result was satisfying. I also made a cream of snow pea soup, but honestly I didn't care for it. The dill cream for the salmon, however, was gooood.

1/2 cup light mayo
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon fresh dill (or 1/2 dried)

Yeah, not exactly health food. Oh, wait...I used light mayo. It's fine. :)

No comments: